יום שני, אוגוסט 14

ramona


ramona
Originally uploaded by thisistami.
this is ramona. we have a special relationship. anyway, let me tell you a little about her. she has mood swings. most mornings when my alarm goes off (the first of several snoozes) ramona comes to me purring and ready for some heavy petting. ew. haha just kidding. but seriously, she is purring like crazy in the morning. first she touches me, my shoulder or arm, with her paw very gently. maybe i move, maybe i wake up, maybe not. either way, she continues on to smell my face, mostly my eyes. she might lick my eyelid. that hurts! then i am awake, and she knows it. next she might lick my forearms, which are quite hairy.

i don't mind the hair so much now, but when i was a kid and a teenager i was quite embarrassed; now i think it makes me look a little exotic.

back to ramona. she will lick my arms unrelentlessly some mornings that i have to put myself completely under the covers, even if i am schvitzing. she wants me to scratch under her ears, and by spinning around and putting her ass on my face, she finds a cosy spot on the left side of my torso under my armpit and really just sitting on me. she especially loves the mornings (mostly weekends) that harry and i just sit around in bed for a while in the morning. she loves cuddling and being pet by 2 people more than by one.

that is mona ramona. but my sweet mona has another side. picture this: ramona is lying on a nipple-height shelf in the living room in a majorly trafficed area of the apartment. you walk by and feel a sting on your arm. WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT? it was ramona. she just felt like swinging. no apparant reason; can't figure it out. can you?